Monday, July 6, 2009

family day..should be..

i think not should be..hehe...bcs it jsut pass ...haha...my parent come n visit me yesterday...not bad...at least ...i get a new hp...haha..should be very happy...but..duno le..feel like...i also duno...hehe...suan ba...wat ever la...finally...i wil be bc my working life lu....of course...not rite now..haha..but soon...^^..tat time cant write blog lu..mayb..hehe..u noe la..not free ma...sumore tat working time is so sohai..haiz..but..even it sohai..also gd ge...at least it can fill me up all my time...no need give me free anymore..haha..then i can be enjoy my single life lo..hahha....no need think so much..i think tat gd 4 me...2 day...kenelf cal me o..haha..quite suprise...cal me out play basketball la...not bad...at least i wont stay whole day at home, keep on watching movie..hehe..i think most of d video film..i had been watched...haha...seriously feel like i becum a zai nan jo...haha....future had been sure day by day...but no matter wat happen..i stil me...me stil i..ntg wil ntg change from me...bcs this is me...

No comments:

Post a Comment