Tuesday, July 7, 2009

bad day

she cal me 2day...wow...wat a big surprise...i should be very happy...she oly 1 i mis eryday ery hour...but...i had lose d chance...once again...i say sumting wrong...mayb is my false....duno...i start getting ble...wat front of my eye...wat she thinking??she told me tat she mis me also...then??if really mis me...y dun arrange sum r abit bit..a little bit time 2 meet me??really tat bz??eryday...i sked 2 ms her..cal her just bcs i was disturb her...i keep waiting her..wait ...n wait...then??seriously...if her fre din ask her come...whould she??if i din ms her 4 whole day...wil she ms me??wil she??duno....i trust her...i really trust her so much...but confident was given break down again n again...wil gone???duno...mayb 1 day...mayb tat day she's not here anymore...but...i stil mis her....so much....i mis u....my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment